Friday, February 4, 2011

Feb: Updates/News





First and foremost I would like to once again apologize for the lack in write-ups and for our short 2010 Top Finds. If you read the post at the beginning of Dec you know that I ran into some trouble with an external hard drive going bad. Rewriting and catching up has proven a task much harder than I first expected it to be. I am happy to announce that with the help of some good friends, some late night writing missions, and patience - I was able to get things back on track. All of the remaining scheduled posts for our Top Finds of 2010 will still be featured throughout the next couple months amongst the regular reviews and articles. Keep your eyes peeled for some more AWC favorites and some amazing new finds. I would also like to take a moment to thank our regular supporters, welcome our new friends, and thank you our loyal readers. Analog War Cry is working on moving to a proper .com within the next couple months so please keep an eye out for that and keep on spreading the word. I have some more giveaways and contests coming soon which you guys will absolutely dig. Again, thank you so much for your patience everyone and for hanging in there with me.

Peace,
A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment